Stand Firm | Armor of God | Ruby Cates
Have you ever wondered what it means that Christians are engaged in a spiritual battle? Do you wonder how you are supposed to fight against sin and spiritual darkness in your everyday life?
Stand Firm: Putting on the Full Armor of God is a three week study that will:
Help you understand what the armor of God is and how to put it on
- Give you a true understanding of spiritual warfare and your role in it
- Equip you with practical tools to fight sin in your life
- Teach you to persevere in the face of temptation
- Encourage you to find your strength in Christ alone
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Inductive Bible study worksheet for Ephesians 6:10-18
- The Full Armor of God Chart
- Old Testament References to the Armor of God Chart
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Spiritual Warfare, Perseverance, Salvation, God’s Provision
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 91 pages